Gift Certificate Program
Wondering what to get the person who has everything? Looking for a staff incentive or party giveaway? A Gift of Travel is a great idea! Our Gift Certificates can be used for any type of travel UNIGLOBE One sells and make a great gift for corporate incentives, employee or client recognition, retirements, weddings, birthdays, holidays or celebrations ~ You can never go wrong with a Gift of Travel!
Gift certificates are offered in any denomination
Special InclusionGift Certificates Fine Print:
All corporations that purchase gift certificates will be invited to participate in our exclusive Relationship Rewards Program that provides added value when redeeming gift certificates on any vacation package. This program is exclusive for corporate employees and association members that do business with UNIGLOBE One Travel. Clients will receive exclusive offers that are not shared with the general public. Ex) Tim Horton's Gift Card, Free Seat Selections and No Service Fees (offers vary).
- No expiry date. Not redeemable for cash. Must be redeemed through UNIGLOBE One Travel, toward the purchase of any travel product we sell from a weekend getaway in Jasper or Banff (Car and Hotel) to a luxury cruise or an exotic vacation in South America. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Certificate balance. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Certificate, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method
- For credit card payments over $2500, there will be a 4% merchant fee applied
- All gift certificates are tracked by our Accounting Department and any unused portion will be provided to the recipient as a future travel credit. Unused Gift Certificate balances may not be transferred
- Gift Certificates cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account
- Receive a discount parking coupon with each gift certificate (where applicable)
- Gift certificates will be created and issued within 3 business days from receipt of payment
- Customers only need the unique gift certificate number for redemption (UNIGLOBE One Travel Accounting Department must authorize the validity of each gift certificate prior to redemption)
- UNIGLOBE One Travel is not responsible if your Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.